Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

AC-237-13 - NEUTERED!! is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Gladwin, MI. Hello! I came to the shelter as a stray on 3-11-13 and will be up for adoption on 3-19-13. I am about 1 year of age and abou...

AC-237-13 - NEUTERED!! is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Gladwin, MI. Hello! I came to the shelter as a stray on 3-11-13 and will be up for adoption on 3-19-13. I am about 1 year of age and abou...
AC-237-13 - NEUTERED!! is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Gladwin, MI. Hello! I came to the shelter as a stray on 3-11-13 and will be up for adoption on 3-19-13. I am about 1 year of age and abou...
Click here to download
May is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in New York, NY. May is quite thin, her coat is dirty, her bent legs are the witness of lengthy confinement and she has been a mother at some point. May has be...
May is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in New York, NY. May is quite thin, her coat is dirty, her bent legs are the witness of lengthy confinement and she has been a mother at some point. May has be...
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment