Category List

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Adopt Odelia @ Feline Rescue, www.felinerescue.... ST PAUL MN. Siamese Tortie mix, female, spayed/ fully vetted. Pet ID: 4632471 Feline Rescue Inc., SAINT PAUL, MN •651-642-5900 ext 3, you'll get a call back. I recently had an awful experience. I was dumped. Yes. Dumped – in the parking lot. Well, of course, that was rude -just totally embarrassing. Here I am -beautiful, exotic, & cast aside. I’d very much like to try with my new people. Are you my people? Take me home, love me!

Nick is an #adoptable #Keeshond #Dog in #Nashville, #TENNESSEE. You can fill out an adoption application online on our official website. Nick is one of 3 puppies pulled from a culvert in N. Nashville on 12/20 tha...
Nick is an #adoptable #Keeshond #Dog in #Nashville, #TENNESSEE. You can fill out an adoption application online on our official website. Nick is one of 3 puppies pulled from a culvert in N. Nashville on 12/20 tha...
Click here to download
Adopt Odelia @ Feline Rescue, www.felinerescue.... ST PAUL MN. Siamese Tortie mix, female, spayed/ fully vetted. Pet ID: 4632471 Feline Rescue Inc., SAINT PAUL, MN •651-642-5900 ext 3, you'll get a call back. I recently had an awful experience. I was dumped. Yes. Dumped – in the parking lot. Well, of course, that was rude -just totally embarrassing. Here I am -beautiful, exotic, & cast aside. I’d very much like to try with my new people. Are you my people? Take me home, love me!
Adopt Odelia @ Feline Rescue, www.felinerescue....  ST PAUL  MN. Siamese Tortie mix, female, spayed/ fully vetted. Pet ID: 4632471  Feline Rescue Inc., SAINT PAUL, MN   •651-642-5900 ext 3, you'll get a call back.  I recently had an awful experience. I was dumped. Yes. Dumped – in the parking lot. Well, of course, that was rude -just totally embarrassing. Here I am -beautiful, exotic, & cast aside. I’d very much like to try with my new people.  Are you my people? Take me home, love me!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment