Category List

Monday, November 25, 2013

BJ (Playful Dog) is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Jersey City, NJ. Hi, my name is BJ and I am an exuberant 3 year old pup! I love to play, and sometimes can get very excited, so for this reason, I should be in a home with adults or teenagers. I love attention and I especially enjoy playing with my four legged friends. I know how to sit and would love to show you how smart I am! Come down to Liberty Humane Society and visit me or take me home with you!

SAVANNAH is an adoptable Domestic Short Hair Cat in Martinez, CA. ...
SAVANNAH is an adoptable Domestic Short Hair Cat in Martinez, CA.  ...
Click here to download
A Cat with a Ball of Twine. Vintage Photo.
A Cat with a Ball of Twine. Vintage Photo.
Click here to download
BJ (Playful Dog) is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Jersey City, NJ. Hi, my name is BJ and I am an exuberant 3 year old pup! I love to play, and sometimes can get very excited, so for this reason, I should be in a home with adults or teenagers. I love attention and I especially enjoy playing with my four legged friends. I know how to sit and would love to show you how smart I am! Come down to Liberty Humane Society and visit me or take me home with you!
BJ (Playful Dog) is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Jersey City, NJ. Hi, my name is BJ and I am an exuberant 3 year old pup! I love to play, and sometimes can get very excited, so for this reason, I should be in a home with adults or teenagers. I love attention and I especially enjoy playing with my four legged friends. I know how to sit and would love to show you how smart I am! Come down to Liberty Humane Society and visit me or take me home with you!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment