Category List

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

#CALIFORNIA #URGENT ~ ID 11332_Piglet is a Spayed 3y/o #adoptable American Staffordshire Terrier Dog in #Oakland - Look at me! I'm a 3-year old compact silly girl. I came to the shelter as a stray in May, and I'm ready to move out and find a new forever home. I'm pretty much a perfect size, and I love to cuddle, so what are you waiting for? #Adopt me !! OAKLAND ANIMAL SERVICES 1101 29th Ave #Oakland CA 94601 mailto:accatoas@g... Ph 510.535.5602

Dont drop your pets off out in the country. They wont always be okay..
Dont drop your pets off out in the country. They wont always be okay..
Click here to download
#CALIFORNIA #URGENT ~ ID 11332_Piglet is a Spayed 3y/o #adoptable American Staffordshire Terrier Dog in #Oakland - Look at me! I'm a 3-year old compact silly girl. I came to the shelter as a stray in May, and I'm ready to move out and find a new forever home. I'm pretty much a perfect size, and I love to cuddle, so what are you waiting for? #Adopt me !! OAKLAND ANIMAL SERVICES 1101 29th Ave #Oakland CA 94601 mailto:accatoas@g... Ph 510.535.5602
#CALIFORNIA #URGENT ~ ID 11332_Piglet is a Spayed 3y/o #adoptable American Staffordshire Terrier Dog in #Oakland - Look at me!  I'm a 3-year old compact silly girl. I came to the shelter as a stray in May, and I'm ready to move out and find a new forever home. I'm pretty much a perfect size, and I love to cuddle, so what are you waiting for? #Adopt me !! OAKLAND ANIMAL SERVICES  1101 29th Ave   #Oakland CA 94601  mailto:accatoas@g...   Ph 510.535.5602
Click here to download
GODDIE is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Brooklyn, NY. ...
GODDIE is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Brooklyn, NY.  ...
Click here to download
Help the pets in the heat - if you put water out be sure to change it daily
Help the pets in the heat - if you put water out be sure to change it daily
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment