Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

CHIP-IN~URGENT!~MRS CLAUS Beagle Sr Female SPECIAL NEEDS MANSFIELD OHIO-I really NEED HELP. Its the time of year when MIRACLES happen & I'm praying someone will help. I came to the shelter 12/8/12-a stray. My heart's breaking & I'd really appreciate YOUR HELP! DONATE HERE: richlandcountydog... CALL:Richland Cty Dog Warden-419-774-5892 I have a hernia or a tumor hanging down from my belly & I have a cherry eye & need surgery. PLEASE HELP-EVEN $1-SAVE MY LIFE...

The Statue of Liberty in Paris, #pet boy #pet girl #Cute pet
The Statue of Liberty in Paris, #pet boy #pet girl #Cute pet
Click here to download
If you've resolved to help save pets, repinning Titian is an easy way to fulfill that! Twitter people please tweet to help out the more people that will do that the better chance for them to get adopted
If you've resolved to help save pets, repinning Titian is an easy way to fulfill that!  Twitter people please tweet to help  out the more people that will do that the better chance for them to get adopted
Click here to download
Beasley is an adoptable American Bulldog Dog in Portsmouth, VA. I'm Beasley. I'm a female, brindle and white, american bulldog that is about six years old. I'm looking for a family that is interested ...
Beasley is an adoptable American Bulldog Dog in Portsmouth, VA. I'm Beasley. I'm a female, brindle and white, american bulldog that is about six years old. I'm looking for a family that is interested ...
Click here to download
CHIP-IN~URGENT!~MRS CLAUS Beagle Sr Female SPECIAL NEEDS MANSFIELD OHIO-I really NEED HELP. Its the time of year when MIRACLES happen & I'm praying someone will help. I came to the shelter 12/8/12-a stray. My heart's breaking & I'd really appreciate YOUR HELP! DONATE HERE: richlandcountydog... CALL:Richland Cty Dog Warden-419-774-5892 I have a hernia or a tumor hanging down from my belly & I have a cherry eye & need surgery. PLEASE HELP-EVEN $1-SAVE MY LIFE...
CHIP-IN~URGENT!~MRS CLAUS Beagle Sr Female SPECIAL NEEDS MANSFIELD OHIO-I really NEED HELP. Its the time of year when MIRACLES happen & I'm praying someone will help. I came to the shelter 12/8/12-a stray. My heart's breaking & I'd really appreciate YOUR HELP! DONATE HERE: richlandcountydog...  CALL:Richland Cty Dog Warden-419-774-5892 I have a hernia or a tumor hanging down from my belly & I have a cherry eye & need surgery. PLEASE HELP-EVEN $1-SAVE MY LIFE...
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment