Category List

Monday, November 25, 2013

Davey is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Kelseyville, CA. Davey is a happy 10 week old male Pit Bull Terrier puppy. His tail is always wagging and he loves playing with other dogs and people too....

ADOPTED! #4-11-13-3 (puppy) is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Fredericksburg, VA. You can fill out an adoption application online on our official website. URGENT SHELTER DOG **URGENT** TIME I...
ADOPTED!  #4-11-13-3 (puppy) is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Fredericksburg, VA. You can fill out an adoption application online on our official website. URGENT SHELTER DOG **URGENT** TIME I...
Click here to download
I grew up having cats.I love them & have had one or two most of my life. I don't have any now- will wait a while. I love them but it's another responsibility.
I grew up having cats.I love them & have had one or two most of my life. I don't have any now- will wait a while. I love them but it's another responsibility.
Click here to download
Davey is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Kelseyville, CA. Davey is a happy 10 week old male Pit Bull Terrier puppy. His tail is always wagging and he loves playing with other dogs and people too....
Davey is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Kelseyville, CA. Davey is a happy 10 week old male Pit Bull Terrier puppy. His tail is always wagging and he loves playing with other dogs and people too....
Click here to download
Our D*S Team Pets, 2013! #pets
Our D*S Team Pets, 2013! #pets
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment