Category List

Friday, November 22, 2013

DOB: 11/03/11Neutered MaleBreed: Fox Terrier mixWeight: 9.6 lbs.Hello, my name is Barkley. I came to this shelter as a transfer from another shelter because of overcrowding. I am looking forward to finding a furever home where I can live happily...

Plutonium is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Dublin, OH. PLEASE NOTE: We have to be able to do a home visit prior to adoption (at your house), so unless special arrangements can be made we cannot...
Plutonium is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Dublin, OH. PLEASE NOTE: We have to be able to do a home visit prior to adoption (at your house), so unless special arrangements can be made we cannot...
Click here to download
DOB: 11/03/11Neutered MaleBreed: Fox Terrier mixWeight: 9.6 lbs.Hello, my name is Barkley. I came to this shelter as a transfer from another shelter because of overcrowding. I am looking forward to finding a furever home where I can live happily...
DOB: 11/03/11Neutered MaleBreed: Fox Terrier mixWeight: 9.6 lbs.Hello, my name is Barkley.  I came to this shelter as a transfer from another shelter because of overcrowding.  I am looking forward to finding a furever home where I can live happily...
Click here to download
A heartwarmingly cute quartet of vintage Siamese kitties. So presh!!! ? #cats #kitties #kittens #pets #animals #cute #vintage #Siamese #blue_eyes
A heartwarmingly cute quartet of vintage Siamese kitties. So presh!!! ? #cats #kitties #kittens #pets #animals #cute #vintage #Siamese #blue_eyes
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment