Category List

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Gemma is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Kyle, TX. Gemma found us on the side of the road. She was sitting under a sign that said 'Free Pit' and was tied to a tree. This sweet girl had been rescu...

CHIQUITA is an adoptable Rat Terrier Dog in New York, NY. ...
CHIQUITA is an adoptable Rat Terrier Dog in New York, NY.  ...
Click here to download
Gemma is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Kyle, TX. Gemma found us on the side of the road. She was sitting under a sign that said 'Free Pit' and was tied to a tree. This sweet girl had been rescu...
Gemma is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Kyle, TX. Gemma found us on the side of the road. She was sitting under a sign that said 'Free Pit' and was tied to a tree. This sweet girl had been rescu...
Click here to download
Betty is an adoptable Great Pyrenees Dog in Atlanta, GA. I am Betty and both my sister Dot and I were rescued.
Betty is an adoptable Great Pyrenees Dog in Atlanta, GA.   I am Betty and both my sister Dot and I were rescued.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment