Category List

Monday, November 25, 2013

If you've resolved to help save pets, repinning Titian is an easy way to fulfill that! TITAN~Pit Bull Terrier HARRISBURG, PA CALL:717-564-3320 EMAIL:suzih@humanesocietyhbg.org & mention TITAN. Happy guy, needs lots of exercise, friendly, social-at the end of the day I'll be right by your side. You need to be firm with me, set boundaries -I have LOTS of energy. Cat free home, older children works! Maybe another dog... PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU! I'M A GREAT BOY & DESERVE A CHANCE TO LIVE! ADOPT!!

Beasley is an adoptable American Bulldog Dog in Portsmouth, VA. I'm Beasley. I'm a female, brindle and white, american bulldog that is about six years old. I'm looking for a family that is interested ...
Beasley is an adoptable American Bulldog Dog in Portsmouth, VA. I'm Beasley. I'm a female, brindle and white, american bulldog that is about six years old. I'm looking for a family that is interested ...
Click here to download
If you've resolved to help save pets, repinning Titian is an easy way to fulfill that! TITAN~Pit Bull Terrier HARRISBURG, PA CALL:717-564-3320 EMAIL:suzih@humanesocietyhbg.org & mention TITAN. Happy guy, needs lots of exercise, friendly, social-at the end of the day I'll be right by your side. You need to be firm with me, set boundaries -I have LOTS of energy. Cat free home, older children works! Maybe another dog... PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU! I'M A GREAT BOY & DESERVE A CHANCE TO LIVE! ADOPT!!
If you've resolved to help save pets, repinning Titian is an easy way to fulfill that! TITAN~Pit Bull Terrier HARRISBURG, PA CALL:717-564-3320 EMAIL:suzih@humanesocietyhbg.org & mention TITAN. Happy guy, needs lots of exercise, friendly, social-at the end of the day I'll be right by your side. You need to be firm with me, set boundaries -I have LOTS of energy. Cat free home, older children works! Maybe another dog... PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU! I'M A GREAT BOY & DESERVE A CHANCE TO LIVE! ADOPT!!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment