Category List

Friday, November 22, 2013

Lexi is a 3-month old, female tuxedo kitten. Harley and Olley are her big brothers. She is one of several black and white cats that are currently at the shelter right now. Lexi is playful, lively, and active. She also likes to be held and scratched...

*want* I LOVE Beibei the munchkin cat. I think i need a short legged cat to go with my long short dogs. :)
*want* I LOVE Beibei the munchkin cat. I think i need a short legged cat to go with my long short dogs. :)
Click here to download
Toxic Foods for Pets
Toxic Foods for Pets
Click here to download
Lexi is a 3-month old, female tuxedo kitten. Harley and Olley are her big brothers. She is one of several black and white cats that are currently at the shelter right now. Lexi is playful, lively, and active. She also likes to be held and scratched...
Lexi is a 3-month old, female tuxedo kitten. Harley and Olley are her big brothers. She is one of several black and white cats that are currently at the shelter right now. Lexi is playful, lively, and active. She also likes to be held and scratched...
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment