Category List

Monday, November 18, 2013

Meet our Memphis girl! Her name is Izzy! We think she is a Shih Tzu Pug mix, or terrier? She is about 12 lbs and she is 6 months of age. She is house and crate trained. She was at a high kill shelter in Memphis. We walked by her cage, and said she...

Don’t Forget Your Pets This Valentine’s Day
Don’t Forget Your Pets This Valentine’s Day
Click here to download
Meet our Memphis girl! Her name is Izzy! We think she is a Shih Tzu Pug mix, or terrier? She is about 12 lbs and she is 6 months of age. She is house and crate trained. She was at a high kill shelter in Memphis. We walked by her cage, and said she...
Meet our Memphis girl! Her name is Izzy! We think she is a Shih Tzu Pug mix, or terrier? She is about 12 lbs and she is 6 months of age. She is house and crate trained. She was at a high kill shelter in Memphis. We walked by her cage, and said she...
Click here to download
BARBIE is an adoptable American Bulldog Dog in West Palm Beach, FL. I'm big an lean, but I don't have a mean bone in my body. At 61 lbs, I can play a little rough, but it is only play. I'm just a big,...
BARBIE is an adoptable American Bulldog Dog in West Palm Beach, FL. I'm big an lean, but I don't have a mean bone in my body. At 61 lbs, I can play a little rough, but it is only play. I'm just a big,...
Click here to download
China is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog at the Bucks County SPCA in Lahaska, PA. 215-794-7425. I’m a sweet girl who could give you kisses all day long. I’m smart and have already been taught how to sit and lie down.   I’d love to go t...
China is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog at the Bucks County SPCA in Lahaska, PA. 215-794-7425. I’m a sweet girl who could give you kisses all day long. I’m smart and have already been taught how to sit and lie down.   I’d love to go t...
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment