Category List

Saturday, November 23, 2013

#MICHIGAN #URGENT ~ RILEY is a 4y/o 40-50bs #adoptable Labrador Retriever Terrier dog in #Standish. Rather petite....yeah, I guess that's okay to admit even though I'm a boy but that just means I won't take up very much room on your couch. WOOF! I'm already HOUSETRAINED & current on shots. I'm good with kids/dogs. I'm very handsome & my short & shiny brindle coat will be very easy to care for. ARENAC COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL 3750 Foco Rd #Standish MI 48658 Ph 989-846-4421 mailto:acac_hle@y...

Hollywood is an adoptable Tabby - Brown Cat in Saint Charles, MO. Hollywood is a young and pretty brown tabby. She is very friendly and enjoys being the center of attention. www.petfinder.com...
Hollywood is an adoptable Tabby - Brown Cat in Saint Charles, MO. Hollywood is a young and pretty brown tabby. She is very friendly and enjoys being the center of attention.   www.petfinder.com...
Click here to download
#MICHIGAN #URGENT ~ RILEY is a 4y/o 40-50bs #adoptable Labrador Retriever Terrier dog in #Standish. Rather petite....yeah, I guess that's okay to admit even though I'm a boy but that just means I won't take up very much room on your couch. WOOF! I'm already HOUSETRAINED & current on shots. I'm good with kids/dogs. I'm very handsome & my short & shiny brindle coat will be very easy to care for. ARENAC COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL 3750 Foco Rd #Standish MI 48658 Ph 989-846-4421 mailto:acac_hle@y...
#MICHIGAN #URGENT ~ RILEY is a 4y/o 40-50bs #adoptable Labrador Retriever Terrier dog in #Standish. Rather petite....yeah, I guess that's okay to admit even though I'm a boy but that just means I won't take up very much room on your couch.  WOOF!  I'm already HOUSETRAINED & current on shots.  I'm good with kids/dogs. I'm very handsome & my short & shiny brindle coat will be very easy to care for. ARENAC COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL  3750 Foco Rd #Standish MI 48658  Ph 989-846-4421 mailto:acac_hle@y...
Click here to download
Old pets still have a lot of love to give! Repin Apollo if you agree!
Old pets still have a lot of love to give! Repin Apollo if you agree!
Click here to download
Harley & Louis is an adoptable Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie Dog in Crompond, NY. Harley & Louis are a bonded pair of Yorkshire Terrier boys who must be adopted together.  They're an awesome pair who are v...
Harley & Louis is an adoptable Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie Dog in Crompond, NY. Harley & Louis are a bonded pair of Yorkshire Terrier boys who must be adopted together.  They're an awesome pair who are v...
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment