Category List

Sunday, November 17, 2013

#NCAROLINA #URGENT ** Gassing Shelter ** CANELLO is a young male #adoptable Husky #Puppy Dog in #Henderson. DID SOMEONE SAY PLAYTIME? My favorite time! I've been surrendered to the shelter why I don't know. I'm under 1y/o & weigh 26lbs. I LOVE children, other dogs & can be part of your loving family on 4/28/13. #Adopt me soon at VANCE COUNTY ANIMAL SHELTER 165 Vance Academy Rd #Henderson, NC 27537 Ph 252-492-3136

#NCAROLINA #URGENT ** Gassing Shelter ** CANELLO is a young male #adoptable Husky #Puppy Dog in #Henderson. DID SOMEONE SAY PLAYTIME? My favorite time! I've been surrendered to the shelter why I don't know. I'm under 1y/o & weigh 26lbs. I LOVE children, other dogs & can be part of your loving family on 4/28/13. #Adopt me soon at VANCE COUNTY ANIMAL SHELTER 165 Vance Academy Rd #Henderson, NC 27537 Ph 252-492-3136
#NCAROLINA #URGENT ** Gassing Shelter ** CANELLO is a young male #adoptable Husky #Puppy Dog in #Henderson. DID SOMEONE SAY PLAYTIME? My favorite time! I've been surrendered to the shelter why I don't know.  I'm under 1y/o & weigh 26lbs.  I LOVE children, other dogs & can be part of your loving family on 4/28/13. #Adopt me soon at VANCE COUNTY ANIMAL SHELTER   165 Vance Academy Rd   #Henderson, NC 27537   Ph 252-492-3136
Click here to download
Pets get sick too: Create a natural medicine cabinet for your pet
Pets get sick too: Create a natural medicine cabinet for your pet
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment