Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

OHIO ~ URG'T ~ meet Gizmo an #adoptable 9y/o #Pekingese #dog in Saint Clairsville. I came to the shelter because my former owner had to go into a nursing home & there was no one in the family to take me. I'm a sweet boy & I'm housetrained- I like other dogs & cats. I've never been around kids so I don't know how I'd do with them. Come see me at the shelter or contact them about me they're open 7 days a week so U can #adopt me. Belmont County Animal Shelter 740-695-4708 &/OR mailto:bcarl45244...

OHIO ~ URG'T ~ meet Gizmo an #adoptable 9y/o #Pekingese #dog in Saint Clairsville. I came to the shelter because my former owner had to go into a nursing home & there was no one in the family to take me. I'm a sweet boy & I'm housetrained- I like other dogs & cats. I've never been around kids so I don't know how I'd do with them. Come see me at the shelter or contact them about me they're open 7 days a week so U can #adopt me. Belmont County Animal Shelter 740-695-4708 &/OR mailto:bcarl45244...
OHIO ~ URG'T ~ meet Gizmo an #adoptable 9y/o #Pekingese #dog in Saint Clairsville. I came to the shelter because my former owner had to go into a nursing home & there was no one in the family to take me. I'm a sweet boy & I'm housetrained- I like other dogs & cats. I've never been around kids so I don't know how I'd do with them. Come see me at the shelter or contact them about me they're open 7 days a week so U can #adopt me. Belmont County Animal Shelter  740-695-4708 &/OR  mailto:bcarl45244...
Click here to download
Saving your pet with CPR
Saving your pet with CPR
Click here to download
#NDAKOTA ~ Mimi is an #adoptable #Spaniel mix #Dog in #Fargo. If you would like to provide this dog a loving home, please click to fill out a pre-adoption Adoption Donation 150.00 plus sales tax and 50.00 deposit to be refunded once proof of spay/neuter is provided . Our adoption contract requires all dogs to be spayed/neutered within 1 month of adoption application ~ 4 Luv Of Dog Rescue in Fargo, ND phone (701) 205-0190
#NDAKOTA ~ Mimi is an #adoptable #Spaniel mix #Dog in #Fargo. If you would like to provide this dog a loving home, please click to fill out a pre-adoption Adoption Donation 150.00 plus sales tax and 50.00 deposit to be refunded once proof of spay/neuter is provided . Our adoption contract requires all dogs to be spayed/neutered within 1 month of adoption application ~ 4 Luv Of Dog Rescue in Fargo, ND phone  (701) 205-0190
Click here to download
Hi I'm Mimi! I am a sweet little kitten looking for a home. I was found outside where it was really scary! Now I'm living in a nice warm house, but I still get scared from time to time. I am just not used to people loving me! With a little cuddle, I...
Hi I'm Mimi! I am a sweet little kitten looking for a home. I was found outside where it was really scary! Now I'm living in a nice warm house, but I still get scared from time to time. I am just not used to people loving me! With a little cuddle, I...
Click here to download
Quotes That Will Make You Want To Hug Your Pet
Quotes That Will Make You Want To Hug Your Pet
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment