Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

PENNSYLVANIA ~ meet Titian an #adoptable Pit Bull Terrier #Dog in Harrisburg, PA. Hi, my name is Titian and I'm a happy guy with a smile for everyone (as you can see by my picture). I'm very excitable so, in order to ac...C'mon & meet me ? you might find we're fur-ever friends and #adopt me ~ I'm at Humane Society of Harrisburg Area - East Shore, Harrisburg, PA 717-564-3320

PENNSYLVANIA ~ meet Titian an #adoptable Pit Bull Terrier #Dog in Harrisburg, PA. Hi, my name is Titian and I'm a happy guy with a smile for everyone (as you can see by my picture). I'm very excitable so, in order to ac...C'mon & meet me ? you might find we're fur-ever friends and #adopt me ~ I'm at Humane Society of Harrisburg Area - East Shore, Harrisburg, PA 717-564-3320
PENNSYLVANIA ~ meet Titian  an #adoptable Pit Bull Terrier #Dog in Harrisburg, PA. Hi, my name is Titian and I'm a happy guy with a smile for everyone (as you can see by my picture). I'm very excitable so, in order to ac...C'mon & meet me ? you might find we're fur-ever friends and #adopt me ~ I'm at Humane Society of Harrisburg Area - East Shore, Harrisburg, PA  717-564-3320
Click here to download
Pet Food Storage. Love
Pet Food Storage. Love
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment