Category List

Friday, November 22, 2013

Penny is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Owenton, KY. Penny was found tied to the doorknob of the shelter. She is very sweet and just wants to be by your side at all times....

Penny is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Owenton, KY. Penny was found tied to the doorknob of the shelter. She is very sweet and just wants to be by your side at all times....
Penny is an adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in Owenton, KY. Penny was found tied to the doorknob of the shelter. She is very sweet and just wants to be by your side at all times....
Click here to download
If All Else Fails HUG your Dog... @ Juxtapost.com
If All Else Fails HUG your Dog... @ Juxtapost.com
Click here to download
I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!!!
I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!!!
Click here to download
Love this for my dog!!!!
Love this for my dog!!!!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment