Category List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Socks in a Box- adopted 5/2012! Med/Adult/M. A young man at 2 yrs old, I was surrendered when owner developed allergies. I found shelter life a rude awakening. While I find "The Life" less frightening and can now be found in the front of my cage, not in the back, I can still be a little shy. However, if you pet me, I will purr and rub my face against you. Oddly enough, the gesture I enjoy the most from humans is having them bury their face in my fur while talking softly to me.

Socks in a Box- adopted 5/2012! Med/Adult/M. A young man at 2 yrs old, I was surrendered when owner developed allergies. I found shelter life a rude awakening. While I find "The Life" less frightening and can now be found in the front of my cage, not in the back, I can still be a little shy. However, if you pet me, I will purr and rub my face against you. Oddly enough, the gesture I enjoy the most from humans is having them bury their face in my fur while talking softly to me.
Socks in a Box- adopted 5/2012! Med/Adult/M. A young man at 2 yrs old, I was surrendered when owner developed allergies. I found shelter life a rude awakening. While I find "The Life" less frightening and can now be found in the front of my cage, not in the back, I can still be a little shy. However, if you pet me, I will purr and rub my face against you. Oddly enough, the gesture I enjoy the most from humans is having them bury their face in my fur while talking softly to me.
Click here to download
How to groom small pets
How to groom small pets
Click here to download
ADOPTED! URGENT- 8 MTH OLD PUP WITH BROKEN LEG GOING TO BE EUTHANZIED is an adoptable Cairn Terrier Dog in Downingtown, PA. THIS PUP IS NOT AT MY LOCATION- PLEASE CONTACT THE RIGHT PERSON BELOW TO SAVE A LIFE....
ADOPTED! URGENT- 8 MTH OLD PUP WITH BROKEN LEG GOING TO BE EUTHANZIED is an adoptable Cairn Terrier Dog in Downingtown, PA. THIS PUP IS NOT AT MY LOCATION- PLEASE CONTACT THE RIGHT PERSON BELOW TO SAVE A LIFE....
Click here to download
GRACIE is an #adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in #Fairfield, #CALIFORNIA. ...
GRACIE is an #adoptable Pit Bull Terrier Dog in #Fairfield, #CALIFORNIA.  ...
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment