Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sofia is an adoptable Ragamuffin Cat in Cincinnati, OH. Hooray! I have just arrived in rescue and am receiving all the vet care I deserve. After that, I know it won't take me long to find a furrever h...

Sofia is an adoptable Ragamuffin Cat in Cincinnati, OH. Hooray! I have just arrived in rescue and am receiving all the vet care I deserve. After that, I know it won't take me long to find a furrever h...
Sofia is an adoptable Ragamuffin Cat in Cincinnati, OH. Hooray! I have just arrived in rescue and am receiving all the vet care I deserve. After that, I know it won't take me long to find a furrever h...

Download whole gallery
Repin to keep cats in their homes!
Repin to keep cats in their homes!

Download whole gallery
Click through to read how less-adoptable pets are celebrating Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Click through to read how less-adoptable pets are celebrating Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Download whole gallery
Tyson was a stray found on Division Street in Manitowoc. He's current on shots and neutered.Please give Pet Name (if available) and I.D. # when calling/e-mailing.
Tyson was a stray found on Division Street in Manitowoc.  He's current on shots and neutered.Please give Pet Name (if available) and I.D. # when calling/e-mailing.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment