Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

VIRGINIA ~ URG'T ~ meet Mouse ~ an #adoptable #Dachshund #Terrier blend in Lexington. I'm a short little dude with a long body approx 6-8y/o & about 15-20bs. My owner died & now Im at the shelter & need a 2nd chance in a loving fur-ever home ? Im H-trained & mellow ~ C'mon & #adopt me ! I'm at The ROCKBRIDGE SPCA & you can call them at ph 540-463-5123 --pin 1.8.13

VIRGINIA ~ URG'T ~ meet Mouse ~ an #adoptable #Dachshund #Terrier blend in Lexington. I'm a short little dude with a long body approx 6-8y/o & about 15-20bs. My owner died & now Im at the shelter & need a 2nd chance in a loving fur-ever home ? Im H-trained & mellow ~ C'mon & #adopt me ! I'm at The ROCKBRIDGE SPCA & you can call them at ph 540-463-5123 --pin 1.8.13
VIRGINIA ~ URG'T ~ meet Mouse ~ an #adoptable #Dachshund #Terrier blend in Lexington. I'm a short little dude with a long body approx 6-8y/o & about 15-20bs. My owner died & now Im at the shelter & need a 2nd chance in a loving fur-ever home ? Im H-trained & mellow ~ C'mon & #adopt me ! I'm at The ROCKBRIDGE SPCA & you can call them at ph 540-463-5123 --pin 1.8.13
Click here to download
Astro is an adoptable Beagle Dog in Norman, OK. Astro is in a foster home.Aroooooo! I'm ASTRO and I just LOVE the sound of my own voice. I sing and talk. I get along great with other beagles here. We ...
Astro is an adoptable Beagle Dog in Norman, OK. Astro is in a foster home.Aroooooo! I'm ASTRO and I just LOVE the sound of my own voice. I sing and talk. I get along great with other beagles here. We ...
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment