Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What a shame that the people who adopted her took her to the pound!! Does anybody care?! 3 year old black & orange femaleI was adopted as a kitten from Cat Haven. 3 1/2 years later, my owner dropped me off at animal control. Fortunately, he also gave them all of my adoption paperwork and I made my way back to Cat Haven. I'm a very sweet,...

Lacey is an #adoptable #ScottishTerrier #Scottie #Dog in #Tahlequah, #OKLAHOMA. Adoption Application Pretty young blonde seeks quality home! This fine canine is a charmer that should brighten any place. Lacey is...
Lacey is an #adoptable #ScottishTerrier #Scottie #Dog in #Tahlequah, #OKLAHOMA. Adoption Application Pretty young blonde seeks quality home! This fine canine is a charmer that should brighten any place. Lacey is...
Click here to download
What a shame that the people who adopted her took her to the pound!! Does anybody care?! 3 year old black & orange femaleI was adopted as a kitten from Cat Haven. 3 1/2 years later, my owner dropped me off at animal control. Fortunately, he also gave them all of my adoption paperwork and I made my way back to Cat Haven. I'm a very sweet,...
What a shame that the people who adopted her took her to the pound!!  Does anybody care?!  3 year old black & orange femaleI was adopted as a kitten from Cat Haven. 3 1/2 years later, my owner dropped me off at animal control. Fortunately, he also gave them all of my adoption paperwork and I made my way back to Cat Haven.  I'm a very sweet,...
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment